To receive payments from Catch, you'll need to complete all mandatory fields in the form correctly.
There are two main steps to complete this process.
Within your shop account, navigate to: My Account > Settings > Bank Account Details
Use the below definitions to help you complete all required fields.
Step 1. Complete required fields
- Bank Account Owner Name: enter the name of the account owner
- Bank Name: enter the name of the bank
- Payment Method: you can pick your payment method from the options in the pick list (Australia BSB, New Zealand BSB, IBAN, U.S. Bank ABA, Hong Kong Account)
- BSB: you can enter your Branch Code (6 digits).
- Bank Account Number: you can enter your Bank Account Number (6 to 10 alphanumeric characters)
Note: Once bank details are set-up, they can only be adjusted by Catch. This is for security purposes.
You can request an adjustment by lodging a support ticket.
Step 2. Upload your bank account verification documentation
You can follow the path below to upload relevant documentation.
Within your shop account, navigate to: My Accounts > Settings > My Account
It's important to complete this step, as you must upload a copy of verification of your Bank Account Details in order for Catch to process payment.
This can be a scan of one of the following:
- Bank Letterhead
Please note the following supported file types: pdf, gif, jpeg, png, tiff, zip, text files, Microsoft Office and Open Office formats. Max 10 MB.