Add a New User
Within your shop account, navigate to: My Accounts > User Management to add or remove users
On the top right, click the icon "Add a New User".
After clicking the icon, a new form will be displayed which you'll need to complete.
Complete the Form
- Email - You can enter the email id of the new user
- Password - You can set the password for the new user (8 characters minimum, with one letter and one digit).
- Language - Please choose the language from the dropdown
- Roles - You can assign the role for the new user
- Shop Administration: Access to Dashboard Statistics, Settings, Information and User Management menus. Must be selected for API access on the user this key is generated with. (Receives all email correspondence)
- Inventory Management: Access to Offer dashboard, Inventory Management, Offer Messages and Mapping Configuration.
- Order Management: Access to Message, Order and Revenue Dashboards and Order Management.
- Accounting: Access to Statements and Transaction History.
- Support: Access to Message and Order dashboards, plus read-only access to Orders (able to upload documents on orders) and read-write access to Messages.
You can also export a CSV file with the details of all your shop users.
Click the small arrow below the "Add a New User" icon to export the file.
You can find the following information within the exported file
- Username - ID used by the user to login shop account
- Active - Whether the user is active
- Account expired - Whether account is active or expired
- Account blocked - Whether the account is blocked
- Password expired - Whether the password is active or expired
- API key generated - Whether the user has generated an API key
You can enable/disable the user by choosing the option under the drop-down named "Enabled" (you can find this on the extreme left under Filter tab)