When your product data has been imported, and the products approved by our team, you can then import your offers.
To import your offers, use the below steps:
1) Using the menu, navigate to My Inventory > Import From File (←or click here)
2) Click "Select a file" and choose your most recent offer file.
3) Choose "Offers" from the drop-down for File content.
There are three modes to import your offers:
- Normal - This file requires all mandatory fields. This file type should always be used by manually integrated sellers. (that's you if you are using an excel template!)
- Update - This file requires only the minimum fields of sku + quantity and/or price. This file type can used by automated connections (such as API!) to send frequent updates of stock.
- Replacement - This replaces all of your current data. This is only recommended if you have made a mistake on your previous file and are replacing with the correct file.
If you are integrating via API, we recommend setting up frequent 'updates' and at minimum one 'normal' import each day. This 'Normal' import, which requires all mandatory offer fields, will push any recently created products live, whilst also capturing changes to data fields such as logistic classes.
4) Click on the Import button - this will add/update the offer data included in the file.
To update offers, simply follow the same process, using the same offer upload spreadsheet. Once this has been imported, the offers will update. (Please allow up to 20 minutes for the changes to reflect on the website)
As a Catch Marketplace seller, it is your responsibility to check your error report after each product and offer upload. You can find the steps to do this here.
You also must ensure your data is accurate. To ensure your stock and pricing is accurate, we recommend you to update your offer feed 3 times per day.