Have you wondered how a Catch Sales Cycle work?
1. Create your shop on Catch - Import your product catalogue either manually or automatically
2. Customer goes to catch.com.au - Customers place an order on your products on catchoftheday.com
3. Payment authorized on Catch- You receive a notification and accept the orders
4. Pick, pack and ship the product to the customer - Confirm shipping by sending a tracking number
5. The customer receives the product - You are paid on the total sale and shipping cost minus commission
Note: If a customer wants to return the product - You are in charge of your customer care and use your customer policy