You can review your Catch order history by following the path below
Using the menu, navigate to My Orders > All Orders
In this page, you will find a table with the following headers
- Created - the date on which the order is created
- Order Number - a unique number generated when the order is placed
- Quantity - the number of items in order
- Details - details of the order My Orders > All Orders > [An Order Number] > Order Details
- Status - the status of the order (To process, In progress, With incidents, With refunds, Finalized)
- Shipping Method - shipping method of the order (Standard for Marketplace Sellers)
- Amount - the total price of the order
Please click on the "Order Number" to review more details about that particular order. Click the small blue arrow on the right end below the table to export your order history.
On the left, you will find a section named "Filter". This section helps you to filter your orders.
You can filter your orders by:
- Order Number - you can enter the order number
- Customer Last Name - you can enter the last name of the customer
- Orders from - you can monitor the orders placed from that particular date
- Orders to - you can monitor the orders placed till that particular date
- Order Amount from/to - you can set the price range of the order
- Status - you can pick one of the options from the dropdown.
- Shipping Method - you can pick one of the options from the dropdown.
- Promotion ID - you can enter your offer promotional ID
Then click "Refresh". Your filtered data will be displayed on the right table. You can use "Clear" to remove the filter.
Once you've "Accepted" your orders, you'll be able to process them at your warehouse.