Invoices for the sales that you make on Catch Marketplace are available and can be viewed after each 7-day invoice cycle.
To view your invoice please follow these steps:
On this page, you will find the following headers
- Created - Date when the invoice is generated
- Type - Describes the type of invoice (automatic invoice/manual invoice/manual credit)
- Document no - This is actually the order number
- Amount - Value of the order
- Periods - Time period for which the invoice has been generated
To download an invoice just click the order number (under Document no. column)
Amount shown on this page reflect the sales total, less the Catch commission and GST on the commission. We also deduct any additional marketing costs once a month.
Amount = Total sales - (Catch commission+GST on the commission)