You can extract a detailed transaction log of your Catch orders from My Account > Transaction History. Each week, this history can be downloaded and used by the seller for Catch invoice reconciliation.
Once in your Catch account and looking at your transaction history, you will find the following details
- Payable Balance - Confirmed order balance, to be paid to you in the next cycle
- Pending Balance - Balance of paid orders that currently have an incident lodged or have not been marked as 'Received'.
- Balance Paid - Balance paid to you
Followed by a table displaying your transaction history. You can find the following information for each of your transaction
- Created - date and time of the transaction.
- Received on - this is the date the order became 'Payable' to you the seller
- Order no - the order number associated with the order.
- Document no - this number is used to identify the orders associated with each weekly invoice
- Quantity - no of units
- Description - the description of the transaction status
- Status - pending/paid/payable
- Debit - amount debited
- Credit - amount credited
- Balance - total balance
You can download your transaction report by clicking the small blue arrow on the top right. You can view a video example of this process here.
Reconciling the invoices helps you in determining which orders are you being paid for in a specific pay cycle while filtering out the ones received outside the payable cycle.
To avoid any hassle, we have introduced a method to reconcile your invoices. Please follow these steps to achieve the same:
- Log into your Dashboard
- Go to My Account > Transaction History
- Download the Transaction history by clicking on the arrow sign on the right-hand side
- Once the Transaction history is downloaded, please filter the Invoice Number column
- For example: If the invoice which you wanted to check is no. 234789, then filter the Invoice Number in the transaction history to match the value 234789.
- The result from Filtering will display all the orders which you will be paid for in the invoice 234789.
Note: The Invoice Number is actually the Document Number column in your Transaction History page.
If you have any confusion please click here to lodge a ticket with Marketplace Seller Support.