Mapping configuration helps you to easily setup your store for FTP or API updates. Only requirement is to map the required attributes to the Catch Marketplace values.
Please see the video below for step by step instruction on how to map your attributes:
- Log into your Dashboard
- Select My Account > Mapping Configuration
- Select "Use the Configuration Wizard"
- Import your product data file
- Map the attributes in the following pattern:
After this is done please follow the steps below to complete the Importing process:
- You import the product file. Please note: When importing the product file, please choose File content as "Products"
- Notify your account manager whenever new products are imported as they have to be approved in our internal system.
- Products are not automatically approved.
- We will approve your new products after which, the offers (offer price, quantity etc.) will get attached to the approved products automatically.
- Products will be live.
- Updating product details:
- Import the product file with the changes in the file if need be. The details on the front end will be updated as per the details in the latest file imported. Please note: When importing the product file, please choose File content as "Products"
- Updating the products that were already approved once, don't need approval.
- Updating offer details:
- Go to your shop's: My inventory > Offer list
- Click on the download template button on the top right corner of the page.
- This will download the offer template. or you can use the template attached too.
- Fill in the updated inventory details and import the file.