Error reports are generated by Catch to help you to identify issues within your data whilst creating products or offers.
These errors can block your product or offer from being created, so understanding how to manage and resolve these is a very important aspect of success on the Catch marketplace.
There are two types of error reports that can potentially be generated against a product import.
Transformation Error report
This report is the first report to be generated. This report is generated when you upload reaches the first status of 'Sent for import', this will be within a few minutes of uploading your data.
Example transformation errors:
- Missing Category value or the Category value is different from Catch’s Category tree.
- Missing one of the mandatory Product attributes like SKU, Title, Description, Image-1, Brand etc.
Integration Error report
This report is the second report to be generated. This report is generated when your upload reaches the status of 'Complete', this file can take a little longer to be generated.
Example integration errors:
- Incompatible images, when your product image does not meet minimum size requirements of 500px X 500px
- Duplicate values in the Internal SKU or Product Reference Value column
- Invalid barcode values in the Product Reference Value column
Here is the video demonstration on how to read your integration error report:
To understand how to download your product import reports, please refer to the below article: