It is the process of resolving disputes/issues between the seller and a buyer. If at any stage, you are unhappy with a refund/exchange request from the customer, to start the process click here to lodge a ticket.
Please make sure you respond to a dispute within 24 hours of our communication with you. If you don’t respond to us, we may decide and enforce that on you, such as a refund to the customer.
Types of disputes:
- Product Disputes
- Shipping/Delivery Disputes
Reasons for disputes:
- Product is damaged or broken
- Physically different from the product advertised
- Product is not in a working condition or does not meet quality standards
- Product/Package not delivered within the estimated time frame
- Products shipped in separate deliveries or parcels
Impact of dispute on a Seller’s reputation:
- Disputes will only count against your metrics if there is no response received within the specified timeframe or if you fail to be cooperative in resolving the dispute.
- There won’t be any automatic fee levied against both the customer and the seller when a dispute is initiated.
- However, if the dispute and incident rates are too high then the seller’s account will be reviewed and suspended if required.