Ways to avoid disputes:
- The product description is one of the critical points to keep in mind while listing your products on Catch Marketplace. Make sure it is specific, describes the product realistically followed by realistic images.
- Clear and high-resolution images will help minimize order issues regarding physical attributes of the products
- Please specify all the attributes for your products
- Only realistic shipping and delivery dates should be provided to the customers
- Ship the items as soon as possible
- Make sure to update the customers about tracking and shipment details – we highly recommend adding the tracking number as soon as the product is shipped
- If there is a delay due to some unforeseen circumstances, please make sure to update the customer
- Please keep a copy of both shipping and tracking details for your records in case a dispute arises
When is the dispute initiated:
- As a customer: When the customer approaches Catch, the Customer Service Representative will email the seller about the case/incident. Simultaneously, an email with a link will be sent to the customer that the seller has been contacted. If the seller fails to resolve the dispute or the customer is unhappy with the seller’s resolution, they can initiate a dispute using the link sent in the email.
- As a seller: A dispute can be initiated by the seller if they feel that the customer is being unreasonable. If such a scenario occurs, please initiate the dispute by clicking here to lodge a support ticket.