Update: As of 30/03/2020 we have reduced the payable cycle from 14-days to 7-days.
Catch Marketplace makes payments of "Payable" balances to each seller weekly, on a Monday. You can identify "Payable" orders as they will have the status of "Received"
Your orders on Catch.com.au become "Payable" based on a 7-day cycle, Catch takes into account the lead time required to dispatch that particular product.
The invoice for all the payable orders is generated on Monday followed by the actual disbursement of funds on a Wednesday.
The 7-day clock starts from the day when you dispatch the order, which is calculated as the order acceptance date + lead time to ship.
- An order for item "X" is received on the 1st
- Order is accepted by the seller on 3rd (2 days after the order was placed)
- The lead time mentioned by the seller is 2 days
- The amount becomes payable after the 7-day cycle
- (Order date+Date of acceptance+Lead time+7 days) => 12th
- Payment will be made on the Monday following the 12th
If you have any confusion or query, please contact your Account Manager or lodge a support ticket.
Note: Payment transfers may take a few days to disburse into your account depending on the individual bank or public holidays.