At times, you may have to process a refund for an order.
To complete this, please use the below steps.
- Select the order to be refunded
- From the 'All Orders' screen within the back office of your shop, select the order to be refunded.
- Locate the refund button
- This button is located at the top right side of the screen, directly beneath your shop name.
- Select your refund type
- A new pop up box will be shown with the title Request a Refund. In that pop-up box, you will be asked to select between a 'Full Refund' and a 'Detailed Refund' (partial).
- For a full refund, select as such and then confirm by clicking the 'Confirm' button.
- For a partial refund, click 'Detailed Refund' and complete the below.
- Product value
- Shipping (please select $0 if you want to charge the customer for freight)
- Refund reason
- Note: To ensure the accurate processing of a refund, the total QTY of products being refunded must be accurately defined within each transaction request.
- Confirm the refund
- After confirming all the fields requested for a refund click 'Confirm' to start the refund process.
Your refund will now be processed by Catch and the customer will be automatically notified via email.
If your account balance is in -ve, you will not be able to process a refund. In this rare scenario, please lodge a support ticket.