There are three methods of removing an offer from the Catch Marketplace.
Option one: temporarily remove inventory from your Catch account in bulk.
- Use case: your product is temporarily unavailable.
- Example: you're waiting for new stock to arrive at your warehouse.
- Method: reduce your offer quantity to '0' within the quantity field of your offer data.
- Outcome: depleting your offer to '0' will remove the offer from the Catch site and it will no longer be available to purchase. This offer SKU will now appear as an 'inactive' offer, but will still be visible in your Catch Marketplace account for future stock to be applied.
Option two: completely remove the offer from your Catch account.
- Use case: you're no longer offering this product for sale on Catch.
- Example: you've decided to no longer purchase this product, or it's no longer being produced.
- Method: input the text 'delete' in the update-delete field of your offer data.
- Outcome: this removes the offer completely from your Catch Shop.
- Use case: to quickly delete an offer if you don't use templates to update your stock.
- Method: If you would like to remove an individual offer or put a single product out of stock, find the product on your offer page and click the 'X' at the far right of the product row or change the quantity to 0
- Important note: this method should be reserved for urgent stock removal only.
- Catch doesn't recommend 'one-by-one' updating/creating your stock (or products) directly within your Catch Shop. This is to ensure efficient management of your account, the use of bulk templates is strongly advised. This aids in both a reduction of manual work, scaleable processes for your team and most importantly a traceable history of updates.
- This is not available when individual product updates are made directly within your shop.
When completing the above processes, it is important to check for errors.
If left unresolved, errors will block the changes in your file from being processed by Catch.