Ratings play a vital role in your sales success on Catch. Here are a few tips below to help you maintain and improve your ratings on Catch:
- If you cannot fulfill an order please accept the order and then refund the customer (this will maintain your acceptance rate %)
- Monitor your inventory regularly so that you do not oversell on a product. If you are using the Manual integration method, we have options for automated FTP/HTTP inventory updates, if you cannot update your inventory regularly enough.
- Accept all your orders within 48 hours.
- Ship all your orders within your set lead time - approximately 3 days.
- Try and close all incidents as soon as possible. Please inform us once the incident has been resolved and we can close the case for you.
- Temporarily close your Marketplace store on Catch when your business is closed.
Here's what you need to do to temporarily close your Catch shop.
Log into you Catch account > My account > Navigate to Settings > Enter the inclusive time frame your store will be closed using the date picker > Click Save