The Catch Marketplace is designed to ensure that Catch customers have the best possible experience and are treated fairly, reasonably and with respect.
Our goal is to maintain customer high levels of satisfaction, so they continue to shop on our platform to benefit both us and our Sellers.
As such, sellers who are performing poorly and unable to meet the quality service levels, as outlined within the seller agreement and the Catch Marketplace Values - may be automatically suspended.
A Shop account may be suspended if, for example, a Seller is:
- Rejecting Orders
- Overselling Stock
- Not accepting orders within 48 hours
- Not shipping with the set lead time for order dispatch - 48 hours
- Not shipping with the set lead time - approximately 3 days
- Experiencing high Incident rates (Incident rate needs to less than 15%)
- Acceptance rate less than 95%
- Sequentially cancelling orders. (Rejecting 3 orders in a row will result in suspension)
Should you receive an email stating "Your account has been suspended" please check whether your account fits in any of the above reasons and lodge a ticket to request a review.