When calling APIs as a shop, a request parameter shop_id is available. This parameter is useful when a user is associated to multiple shops and should be specified to select the shop to be used by the API. If this parameter is not specified, the first shop associated to the user will be used. When called as a user which is not a shop user, APIs ignore this parameter.
Articles in this section
- API Integration: offer additional API fields
- API Integration: Refund, Incident and Message Codes
- OR74 troubleshooting with Postman
- API Integration: understand Order Logistic Codes
- When we retrieve orders, we are missing/skipping orders?
- Order Statuses
- What are the steps involved in uploading offers using API?
- List all Mirakl Product API calls with descriptions
- What are the steps involved in uploading a product file using API?
- What is Mapping method and how does it work?