If you need assistance over the holiday period, you can submit a request with our seller support team.
Our below guidelines are to be used when selecting a priority level. Due to limited resources over the holiday period, tickets submitted as 'Urgent' that do not meet our requirements will be downgraded.
Please be sure to communicate the level within the subject line of your ticket.
Example: "URGENT: Product being sold at incorrect price"
This means an abnormality with the platform or connection between your system (or partner system) and the Catch Marketplace platform.
This is an issue that needs immediate attention by the Catch on-call team due to impacting your shop in one of the below ways.
- an issue preventing the recording of new transactions.
- an issue preventing the updating of stock quantities.
- an issue resulting in products being sold with inaccurate pricing.
- an issue resulting in the wrong product being displayed/sold to the customer.
This is an issue that whilst need attention soon, there is an available workaround for the seller. As such, important tickets can be attended to by Catch during regular business hours.
- Resolving an incident between yourself and a Catch customer - learn more here.
- A product import error that you need assistance to resolve
- Incorrect information displayed within a live promotion on Catch.
This means a small problem that lightly affects the basic functioning of your account. This will be attended to by Catch support during regular business hours.
Many minor problems can be resolved by searching our Seller Help Centre.
- Creation of new products (unless this is related to a paid promotion)
- Approval of new products
- Updating of product content (e.g. addition of text to product titles or modifying images).
- Resolving import errors
- Updating your shop's settings
- Updating your user settings
- Access to your shop (read article here)
Catch Seller Support Regular Business Hours: 9am - 5pm AEST Mon - Fri (exc Australian public holidays).