Market Withdrawals and Recalls:
Sellers have certain responsibilities to ensure the safety and well-being of customers and to ensure the integrity of Catch Marketplace is maintained at a high level.
Where a seller withdraws a product from the market due to a suspected issue, investigation or recall they must inform the Catch Market Place team and the Catch Product Integrity and Compliance team as soon as they become aware of any actions.
If a seller fails to adhere to this policy the sellers account may be suspended or terminated
depending on the severity of the non-compliance and the level of risk that the customer may be
exposed to as a result.
If a Seller becomes aware that products that are currently, or were previously, sold on the Catch Marketplace and are now:
- Not compliant with any mandatory safety standard or the ACL
- Subject to an inquiry/investigation by a state or federal regulator, law enforcement
agency, Australian Border Forces or a state coroner, or any other body such that a
consumer may be affected.
The seller must strictly adhere to the following steps: -
- Immediately notify Catch of the details and the relevant products by contacting their
relevant account manager and emailing the Catch Product and Integrity team at
firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: This email is only to be used for product
safety and compliance matters, if used for any non-related purposes any emails received will
not be actioned and will be permanently deleted).
- Remove the relevant products from the Catch Marketplace
- Comply with any notification requirements of the regulatory body
- Provide the Catch team a copy of any relevant recall notices
1. Catch customer service will contact each customer that is subject to a recall or other
required action or any other action it deems appropriate in relation to the affected
2. The Seller is liable to a Recall Administration Fee of A$10 per customer affected by any
administrative action; there will be a minimum administration charge of A$500 regardless of
the number of customers affected. These fees will be deducted from fund available on your
account where available or invoiced to you upon which they will be immediately payable if
there are no funds available in your Seller account.