Customers have a large, easy to find button called ‘Contact Seller’ in their Catch account. They can select this option for a general inquiry, or if they need to raise an incident.
Articles in this section
- What if I receive an order for a product with the incorrect price?
- What if I cannot fulfill the order received on catch.com.au?
- What key things do I need to do to dispatch an order?
- A customer wants to cancel their order, what should I do?
- A customer is asking me where their order is, how do I reply?
- A customer wants an invoice, what should I do?
- A customer has requested to change their address, what should I do?
- How do Sellers contact customers?
- How do customers contact me?
- I got a message from Operator - who is that?