Operator messages are messages from the Catch Marketplace team. Operator messages will be sent to prompt you to respond directly to the customer. Occasionally, if a customer has contacted Catch Customer Care directly in their initial contact, the message will be relayed to you via the “Operator”. In this case, please respond to the customer. Please do not respond to “Operator” as we do not monitor these messages.
Articles in this section
- What if I receive an order for a product with the incorrect price?
- What if I cannot fulfill the order received on catch.com.au?
- What key things do I need to do to dispatch an order?
- A customer wants to cancel their order, what should I do?
- A customer is asking me where their order is, how do I reply?
- A customer wants an invoice, what should I do?
- A customer has requested to change their address, what should I do?
- How do Sellers contact customers?
- How do customers contact me?
- I got a message from Operator - who is that?