Your dedicated Catch Marketplace Specialist will support you during your set-up of the Catch channel.
Below, is an overview of the basic set-up steps for new NETO merchants on Catch.
- Create your Catch account and extract your API Key/Token - learn how to generate your key here.
- Install Catch through your NETO account - learn how to complete here.
- Understand the Catch > NETO basics - learn more here.
- Configure your mapping: complete all of the required mapping within your NETO account - learn more here.
- Approve products to list on Catch: you need to mark your products as ‘Approved’ in NETO in order to list these items on Catch - learn more here.
For existing NETO merchants, please ensure to contact your Catch Marketplace contact prior to completing step 5.
This important step allows the Catch team to review your existing product data/set-up and to prevent unnecessary delays whilst you move to the new direct NETO connector.